International release for Oracle discoverer ?

International release for Oracle discoverer ?

Post by tapo » Sat, 05 Jan 2002 19:15:37

can anyone tel me if there is international release for racle
discoverer. I look for French, Spanish and italian relase.

Thanks for any help

1. Match of book Oracle Discoverer Handbook w/ latest Oracle Discoverer release (in 9i)?

Hi.

How well the does the book Oracle Discoverer Handbook
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0072126353/qid=10422454...)
match up w/ the version that is shipping w/ the latest Oracle 9i?

In other words, is this book still relevant w/ the latest release of
Discoverer from Oracle?

Thanks.

John

2. CSA Derringer 030 forsale

3. Recent Press Release: Developer/2000 Release 1.2

4. Calendar In VB 6

5. Polyphonic Music Recognition? Best Program?

6. Need Oracle contact in international development

7. win2000 uninstall

8. Oracle International Conference?

9. INTERNATIONAL ORACLE JOBS

10. US-NYC Oracle DBA - International Travel

11. Oracle developer, international position available

12. US-PA Oracle V7, PL/SQL, Physical Logical Design, Oxford International