Ask help from experts of Oracle Forms 4.5

Ask help from experts of Oracle Forms 4.5

Post by Lixin Ya » Tue, 23 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Hi, Experts of Oracle Forms 4.5:

I am using forms applications on PC with personnel
oracle. My application contains a lot of queries
and inserts and updates. There seems always a limit
where operations failed after certain number of
operations. I get things a little better by

set_forms_property(my_app, cursor_mode,
close_at_commit);
and options: optimizeSQL=NO, optimizeTP=NO

but I can't eliminate the limit completely. I need
suggests or hints from Form or PL/SQL experts.

Thank you very much.

--
Lixin Yan
(313)936-1931 (office)

1. Incompatibility about upgrade forms 4.5 (CDE2) to forms 4.5 (Developer 2000)

Hi!!!

I try to upgrade my module from forms 4.5 (CDE2) to forms 4.5
(Developer/2000). They're a lots of problem.

In my old version my background color of canvas would be gray30. In
developer/2000 gray30 doesn't exist. Only gray32. Why ??? It's very unpleasant
to scan my module and change all background color.

Another problem ... Some triggers disappear when I generate module with
developer/2000. Ex: when-validate-item are there after the generate but
codes missing.

Why it's not possible to copy the relation between two modules ???

Thanks for your help.
Nicolas Rancourt

2. Tasty VIDEO..

3. Should I start a FORM 4.5 FAQ (undocument form 4.5) ???

4. Talking Manual

5. Help Sought - *Forms 4.5 Inter-Form Inter_Window Navigation*

6. Microstation <=> ACAD

7. Help - Implementing Bubble Help in Forms 4.5

8. IPX and BCB3

9. Help getting Form 4.5 forms into 4.0

10. help!!: Forms 4.5 query_only form

11. Help: Cleveland-based Oracle SQL Forms Expert Needed

12. HELP : ORACLE Forms 4.5 Connection Problem in Personal Oracle 7 for win95

13. Help : Oracle Forms 4.5 with OS/2 Server