image enhancement and ORACLE 7.0

Post by Hossein Lari-Naja » Wed, 19 May 1993 00:46:36

I have got a configuration that consists of a DG AViion RAID 5 box running
SVR4. This box has got ORACLE 7.0 that stores images (people faces) as BLOBS
, as well as textual data about people.  ORACLE FORMS 4.0 handles images.
does any one know of commercial software that one can incorporate into this
ORACLE application, so that image enhancement can be done.  This software would
have built-in utilities to enable a user (not a programmer) do enhancement.
(by enhancement, I guess I mean, making images sharper).

If you know of such a software, (or for that matter, you know that there is
no such software) could you please send me an e-mail at the following address.

Any help in this regard is greately appreciated.

-hossein

1. image enhancement and ORACLE 7.0

I would appreciate it if people with these kinds of RAID 5 configurations
could forward me any benchmark results (informal or formal) so that we can
provide them in our customer material.

Thanks, John

John O'Brien                Tel. 603-880-3005
Storage Computer Corp.      Fax. 603-889-7232
11 Riverside Street
Nashua, NH 03062            European headquarters: Wiesbaden, Germany
United States               Tel. 49 611 30 82 30 6

-----------------------"Protect Your Writes"-------------------------

2. USR v.90 Modem Update Wizard Problem

3. Oracle 7.1 Enhancements

4. LaTeX font

5. Request for Proposals: Oracle-based Toxic Air Emissions Inventory Enhancements

6. Finding min-path in undirected graphs.

7. ORACLE Applications MULTI-ORG enhancement

8. RIS and $oem$

9. Call for Enhancements

10. Power Objects enhancement requests

11. Altova Inc., Announces DocBook Support and Web Services Interoperability Enhancements in XML Spy 4.4 Suite

12. ORACLE DBAs, ORACLE 7.0 Developers - CONTRACT or PERMANENT

13. **** Various Locations-- Oracle DBA (7.0) & ORacle Financials