US-CA-Sacramento Technical Support Engineer, Unify Corporation

US-CA-Sacramento Technical Support Engineer, Unify Corporation

Post by Chris Anders » Wed, 31 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Unify Corporation is a leading supplier of client/server tools for
open systems, and has been at the forefront of client/server
technology since the company was founded in 1980.  We are currently
seeking candidates for both entry level and senior Technical Support
Engineer positions in our Sacramento office.

This position requires:

      o  Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
      o  Excellent problem solving skills
      o  Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
      o  Very good technical skills, and ability to learn very
         quickly.
      o  Unix/C or Windows development experience

For the senior position:

      o  Prior experience in Technical Support is a major plus.
      o  Prior team leader or project lead experience is desired

Experience in any of the following is a plus:

      o  4GL programming
      o  RDBMS -- Unify 2000, Oracle, Sybase, INGRES, etc.
      o  GUI -- UNIFY VISION, Windows, X, Openlook, Motif
      o  Networking -- either PC-based or Unix TCP/IP.

Technical Support Engineers provide technical support of Unify
products to our customers in North America.  Engineers in this
department are expected to gain a full understanding of the
internal code of Unify products, learn several RDBMS's, learn and use
our products, and gain in-depth knowledge of UNIX and Windows.

This position requires relocation to the Sacramento area.  You must
be able to accept long-term, full-time employment in the U.S. to be
considered.

Unify has outstanding compensation and benefits.  For immediate
consideration; mail, FAX, or email your resume to:

    Chris Anderson
    U.S. Support Manager
    Unify Corporation
    3927 Lennane Drive
    Sacramento, CA 95834

    FAX: 916-928-6403

An Equal Opportunity Employer.

1. US-CA-Sacramento Technical Support Engineers, Unify Corporation

Unify Corporation is a leading supplier of client/server tools for
open systems, and has been at the forefront of client/server
technology since the company was founded in 1980.  We are currently
seeking candidates for several openings in our Technical Support
department.

These positions require:

      o  Bachelors degree in Computer Science
      o  Excellent problem solving skills
      o  Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
      o  Very good technical skills, and ability to learn very
         quickly.

      o  Prior experience in Technical Support is a major plus.

Experience in any of the following is a plus:

      o  C development
      o  Unix development
      o  4GL programming
      o  RDBMS -- Unify 2000, Oracle, Sybase, INGRES, etc.
      o  GUI -- UNIFY VISION, Windows, X, Openlook, Motif
      o  Networking -- either PC-based or Unix TCP/IP.

Technical Support Engineers provide technical support of Unify
products to our customers in the United States.  Engineers in this
department are expected to gain a full understanding of the internal
code of Unify products, learn several RDBMS's, learn and use our
products, and gain in-depth knowledge of UNIX and Windows.

These positions require relocation to the Sacramento area.  You must
be able to accept full-time employment in the U.S. to be considered.

Unify has outstanding compensation and benefits.  For immediate
consideration; mail, FAX, or email your resume to:

    Chris Anderson
    Unify Corporation
    3901 Lennane Drive
    Sacramento, CA 95834

    FAX: 916-928-6403

An Equal Opportunity Employer.

|  Unify Corporation                   U.S. Support Manager  |

2. toshiba playing audio cd's from one channel

3. FREE UPGRADE IS HERE!!!

4. what are these processes?

5. US-CA-Sacramento Technical Support Engineer, Unify Corporation

6. Why is MSP splitting work for tasks unevenly?

7. US-CA-Sacramento Technical Support Engineers, Unify Corporation