How to capture all SQL calls made from UI

How to capture all SQL calls made from UI

Post by j.. » Fri, 25 Oct 1996 04:00:00

We are running Oracle Forms 4.5 UI on Windows 3.1. We would
like to capture all the SQL code that are executed based on
user actions. Is there any tool which will help us to capture
all SQL code executed from the client User interface.

Thanks for your help.

tkm

Post by t.. » Fri, 25 Oct 1996 04:00:00

We are running Oracle Forms 4.5 UI on Windows 3.1. We would
like to capture all the SQL code that are executed based on
user actions. Is there any tool which will help us to capture
all SQL code executed from the client User interface.

Thanks for your help.

tkm

How to capture all SQL calls made from UI

Post by Frenchy4 » Fri, 25 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Setting the Trace Utility on in Forms 4.5. I think you can do it at
runtime. Check
the runtime parameters in the manual. If not and you are trying to
trouble-shoot a problem, try it within Developer 2000.