Help! How to Produce Spreadsheet Format Report Thru Rep. 1.1

Help! How to Produce Spreadsheet Format Report Thru Rep. 1.1

Post by SH » Fri, 31 May 1996 04:00:00

Hi all,

I would like to know if it is possible to produce spreadsheet format
output thru sqlrep 1.1. Any thoughts? I have read about using REPEAT
option on multiple panels; but still confused.

Is there any feature in ORAREP 2.5 to specify the output format as
lotus/excel file...?

I'll appreciate if reply also be sent to me by mail.

Thanks in advance,

Shariq

Post by SH » Sat, 01 Jun 1996 04:00:00

 Hi all,

I would like to know if it is possible to produce spreadsheet format
 output thru sqlrep 1.1. Any thoughts? I have read about using REPEAT
 option on multiple panels; but still confused.

 Is there any feature in ORAREP 2.5 to specify the output format as
 lotus/excel file...?

 I'll appreciate if reply also be sent to me by mail.

 Thanks in advance,

 Shariq

1. Help w/ Report Writer 1.1

I am trying to create a report that looks like this:

Field 1
Field 2   Field 4
Field 3

My table layouts are:

Table1                     Table2
 field1 char(5)             keyfield number
 field2 char(5)             field4 char(20)
 field3 char(5)
 keyfield number

Table1.keyfield = Table2.keyfield

Whenever I use two separate queries and parent/child, I get the following:

Field1
Field2
Field3
keyfield

keyfield
Field4

Because the actual report is considerably more complex than this example, it is
not practical to put everything into one query.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

---

Voice (510) 423-9134   Fax (408) 263-1360

2. lost hope :( in Des Moines, IA

3. HELP on REP-3300 VGS errors with Reports 2.0.13 (repost)

4. BUG IN CVS-1.10 AND HOW TO FIX IT !!!!

5. Need print def for HP Series II & Report Writer 1.1

6. THE PERFECT HOME BUSINESS!!!

7. Report Writer Version 1.1

8. Performance issues - recommendations?

9. Problem in converting 1.1 reports to 2.0.13

10. Upgrade V6 to V7 (HP 9000); Forms 3 to 4; Reports 1.1 to 2.0

11. Reports 1.1/Forms 3 contract in Portland,OR

12. Can Oracle produce DBF file format?

13. Is Spreadsheet reporting possible?