Accessing Data Island from another page?

Accessing Data Island from another page?

Post by ray » Thu, 29 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi, I want to access a XML Data Island of PageA from PageB.... is it
possible?
Mr. Paul Spencer once told me that I could do that if I did this with
frames.
What about if I'm not doing this with frames?  is it possible to do that?

Thank you very much

Ray

Accessing Data Island from another page?

Post by Microsof » Fri, 14 May 1999 04:00:00

One page can open another window using window.open and can give that window
a name, and then I believe you can script that other window from the first
by using it's name - similar to frame names.