ODBC for XML database

Post by AR Jo » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:20:41

Any links to start developing ODBC driver for XML databse?

Thanks in advance

--AR

ODBC for XML database

Post by arachn » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 02:59:19

Try MS ODBC SDK for more infoz. I'v seen there.

--
arachno
http://forums.arachnoware.com

Quote:> Any links to start developing ODBC driver for XML databse?

> Thanks in advance

> --AR

1. XML instead of ODBC-Database

Hello XML-Citizens,

I'm trying to use an XML-File as a substitute for an ODBC-Source. The
outcome will be a voting tool, that sets and retrievies the values from the
XML-file. I am using ASP to get it working, but do not want to save the data
solely in an applicationvariable, because of possible dataloss. Opening and
saving the file physically each time somebody's voting is not a very
efficient way to handle the problem. Some sort of  "Live-object", that is
always being updated physically would do a great job for that. What about
the safety aspects, too?

Any ideas are very much appreciated

Claude

2. ETRN command through firewall for as400

3. XML ODBC Driver for MS Access 2000

4. Anyone using ACD Network Management??

5. Can a ODBC connection be set up to an XML data source?

6. Sendmail & Lotus Notes

7. ODBC XML

8. In search for (Univ. of Tokyo)

9. ODBC for XML?

10. xml-odbc driver?

11. How to build XML by ODBC Connection or ResultSet

12. XML ODBC

13. odbc & xml