setting xsl:number to start numbers with 0 ?

setting xsl:number to start numbers with 0 ?

Post by aa » Sat, 18 May 2002 00:31:22

When using the xsl:number element, is it possible to set it up so that it
starts numbering with 0 rather then with 1 which seem to be the default
setting ?

aa

1. Can I call xsl:number() from diff templates and output continous number

stuck by this counting
I made a function with xsl:number, And I call this
function from different templates, everytime it counts
from 1 again, is it possible that xsl:number function
continue counting base on the result of last call.

Generally I need to output an array from different
templates, with increasing number like array(1),array(2)...
but I have to call from different places/templates.

thanks

Paul.

2. Adding computers to domain

3. ><xsl:value-of select="(number(firstNum) - number(thirdNum))div 2 "/>

4. GVP? Unsafe at any speed.

5. Use <xsl:number> starting at 10?

6. Looking for info

7. format-number : Displaying numbers like 1.500,34 and 65.124,23

8. Archive handling BTM

9. How do I divide a number by the number of nodes in a list?

10. format-number or formatNumber functions and negative numbers

11. format-number and scientific numbers

12. Formatting number to the local regional settings using XSL

13. iterating through a set of nodes n number of times (xsl:for-each)