XSLT setup issue for transferring attributes returned into hidden fields in a form

XSLT setup issue for transferring attributes returned into hidden fields in a form

Post by Shaw » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 12:38:16

Hi,

I'm trying to pull the following values via XSLT and put the values
into a hidden field in a form at the bottom of my page.  What's the
best path?

<Request>
  <Args>
    <Arg value="xml" name="f" />
    <Arg value="music" name="mode" />
    <Arg value="lite" name="type" />
  </Args>
</Request>

Thanks,
Shawn

1. Carriage return in Attribute Field

Hi,

I have an attribute in an XML file which contains a carriage return.
When I try to read the attribute the carriage return is converted into a
space.  Anyone know how to fix this so I can keep the carriage return.
I'm reading the XML into a Java program so XSL, Javascript, etc.... will
not work for me.

thanks in advance,

Steven Pannell

2. TeXhax Digest V91 #015

3. setup xsd to accept html in xml fields

4. USB or serial

5. Using Hidden Input fields

6. Shareware DXF / CIF / GDS-II / LY / TLC / PostScript Converter

7. Objects into a hidden form object

8. Cable Back-to-Back DB 60 DB 60

9. Passing Memo fields in XML with carraige returns.

10. Export PDF form field names and values to an XML or text file

11. XML/XSL and creating an XHTML date form field

12. Validating fields without having to resubmit forms.

13. does the scrolling attribute/propert overflow:hidden' work in xml scripts