a href: ' '->'%20'

Post by timo kauppine » Tue, 06 Nov 2001 18:37:29

(xhtml->html conversion)

I tried to replace spaces in href-attribute to "%20"'s but
this wasn't as easy task I hoped (for newbies). Maybe
someone of you have a code for that.. thanks in advance.

1. Doc for 'href=' and 'id=' clauses?

Hello all,

i have to write a XML parser. It have also to handle the 'href=' and 'id='
attributes. Now i searched for the specs of this XML attributes (nothing to
do with HTML), but i can't find anything on w3c.org.

Where could i find some information how to handle this attributes pair?

e.g.should the attributes of the both tags wich are connected by 'id' and
'href' be merged? Or does 'href' just define a link to the >data< of the tag
wich has the corresponding 'id' attribut?

Thanks in advance,

Karsten Graul.

2. APS Driver Software (Some "bugs")

3. Create '<' and '>' by <xsl:eval>

4. IRIX 6.2 audit problem (retry)

5. Redefining Tag Delimiter ('<' --> '[')??

6. cd player won't download track titles anymore

7. outputting '<' and '>'

8. Q: How to determine is DDE link active.

9. XML and the '<' , '>', single quote chararacters

10. Problem with 'Or' operator in '<xsl:if>' statement

11. output of '<', '>'

12. Problems outputting '<' and '>'

13. standard 'msaccess -> asp' export doesn't give results.... ??...