XSL Question Please Help Sorry I'm still learning

XSL Question Please Help Sorry I'm still learning

Post by gerry lon » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 00:45:03

I would hope anyone can help me understand a certain problem I am
currently having with a small piece of code. I would be very grateful if
anyone could give me some ideas on how I could structure my XSL template
to produce an output similar to the following table given the attached
Test.xml source. I seem to be using for-each and the priority attribute
but cant pinpoint where to place it correctly.

View the Test.xml source at :
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/atbgmxsl/Test.xml

Required result in table format is :
ASXCode Company Name Company Statistics/Interim Dates Annual Balance
Sheet/Cash

RWS Rothbury Wines Limited -- 99,000

OCO Oriel Communications Limited 12/2002 97,065

NRL Newland Resources Limited 12/2002 95,143

MCL M2M Corporation Limited 12/2002 95,033

SUP Supersorb Environment NL 12/2002 94,328

1. XSL Question Please Help Sorry I'm still learning

I would hope anyone can help me understand a certain problem I am currently
having with a small piece of code. I would be very grateful if anyone could
give me some ideas on how I could structure my XSL template to produce an
output similar to the following table given the attached Test.xml source. I
seem to be using for-each and the priority attribute but cant pinpoint where
to place it correctly.

View the Test.xml source at :
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/atbgmxsl/Test.xml

Required result in table format is :
ASXCode Company Name Company Statistics/Interim Dates Annual Balance
Sheet/Cash

RWS Rothbury Wines Limited -- 99,000

OCO Oriel Communications Limited 12/2002 97,065

NRL Newland Resources Limited 12/2002 95,143

MCL M2M Corporation Limited 12/2002 95,033

SUP Supersorb Environment NL 12/2002 94,328

2. multipart/signed

3. Please Help to create this xml file - Please help me to solve this problem Please

4. <><><> Computer answering machine <><><>

5. Simple question but i can't get it to work, please help

6. debt reduction in money 2000

7. 1 to many problem ' XSLT ' --- please help me

8. System policy and Windows 2000

9. "XML in a nutshell" or "Learning XML" - help please

10. Error with encoding='ISO-8859-1', please help.

11. XMLDSO misbehaving - please help - I'm sure it's simple

12. Beginner's book samples don't work, please help

13. UTF-8, XML, XSL, ASP help :) please - HELP HELP HELP