Passing Parameters

Post by Mike » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 19:06:54

Hi,

I've got an xsl file that transforms an xml file to produce xhtml.  I
want to be able to pass parameters the xsl file when linking to it from
within an html file.  Can I do this?  How?

Thanks.

Mike

Passing Parameters

Post by Dimitre Novatche » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 19:35:59

Quote:> Hi,

> I've got an xsl file that transforms an xml file to produce xhtml.  I
> want to be able to pass parameters the xsl file when linking to it from
> within an html file.  Can I do this?  How?

This is implementation dependent  -- read your XSLT processor documentation.

For MSXML3/4 this is described in the MSXML3/4 SDK Documentation -- search
for:

    IXSLProcessor.addParameter()

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.

1. passing parameters to xsl stylesheet

hi!

I would like to pass a parameter which I get as part of the request in
a jsp page to xsl stylesheet.

Basically I have a form and on submitting the form I need to select
particular nodes from an xml document.

So I need to pass the parameter I get to a xsl stylesheet.

How do I do this?

----
shobhit

2. Dos Limits?

3. Passing parameters from JSP/Java to XML/XSL

4. SP4 problem

5. Pass parameter to RootTemplate

6. Application_AuthenticateRequest Problem

7. How to pass parameter from .asp to XSL template?

8. Dim screen series 5

9. how to pass parameters from xsql to xsl?

10. with passing parameters to SAXON

11. How to pass parameters to .xsl file

12. How to pass parameters to XSLT stylesheet with Xalan 2.0.1

13. really wierd problem! (passing parameters)