Win2k clean install Vs NT$ Upgrade to Win2k

Win2k clean install Vs NT$ Upgrade to Win2k

Post by Andrew Spar » Sun, 11 Mar 2001 04:27:49

We have a bunch of machines here.

My programmer has been unable to get his XML code run to satisfactorily on 3
of them.

The only thing special about said 3 machines is that they were upgraded from
NT4 to Win2k whereas all of the clean installs do not exhibit the problems.

Does anyone have any ideas on what we need to change on the upgrade
machines.

The important machine is a customers so no points for suggesting a reformat
and reinstall of Windows :-)

Many thanks in advance