Attach Document

Post by Andy » Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:31:20

I would like users to be able to attach a 'Word Document' after filling in a
form I have on my site, any ideas?

Attach Document

Post by David » Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:58:35

Add the following code :

<FORM name="form1" enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post"
action=""><INPUT type="file" name="file"></FORM>

(or just choose insert|form objects|file field in Udev)

1. attach document

You need upload script to attach a file from the users computer to upload to
your server..

--

Jon Parkhurst
Website Admin

::: I don't intend to build in order to have clients, I intend to have
clients in order to build. :::
     -Howard Roark, The Fountainhead

(get rid of my ex to reply)

: What script do I use to attach a file through a form and post it it via
: email?
: can anyone help
: thanks
: Sy
:
:

2. Embed PDF File

3. Attach Document

4. "Tablet Version Mismatch" launching fully patched PS CS2

5. Can't attach CSS to document

6. Conferting FH3 to FH8

7. attach a document into a form

8. Text Layer Question: Text Filling with Background Image & Moving Individual Characters

9. CSS? have to attach to each document?

10. Attach motion layer to frame by frame antimation

11. Attach mc with graphic to dynamically loaded text...

12. Attach movieclips to different depths

13. send swf file to friend in email attach