What about mobiles

Post by Minheir » Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:07:03

I love programming applications for PDA but when will it be availible option to extend the experiance for the mobile phones?

What about mobiles

Post by Bill Perr » Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:57:37

Currently you can only use Flash to develop content for two mobile phone
platforms

 - NTT DoCoMo 505 i-mode serie

[L=http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/devices/i-mode.html]http://www.macromedia.co
m/devnet/devices/i-mode.html[/L

 - Motorola A92

[L=http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/devices/motorola_a920.html]http://www.macrom
edia.com/devnet/devices/motorola_a920.html[/L

 I don't know when other mobile phone platforms will be supported

 Best

1. Flash on Mobiles

See the foum "Flash Handhelds"
http://webforums.macromedia.com/flash/categories.cfm?catid=195

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."

phones, pda's, etc) as well??

2. Embedded RealMedia Crashes Browsers

3. fred - flash 4 on mobiles?

4. Split results into columns

5. Flash games for mobiles

6. MM Developer's Exchange

7. Texting to mobiles via web service ?

8. interchange symbol

9. Checking wml-pages with different mobiles...

10. SMS and songs to mobiles

11. mobiles