Flash Player Installation using SD Cards.

Flash Player Installation using SD Cards.

Post by Boulent Musta » Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:31:13

Is it possible to install the Flash Player for Pocket PC on an XDA 2
using SD cards instead of using the cradle.

If so any advice on how to achieve this would be useful.

Kind Regards,
BMM

1. Using SD Card or ExpressCard for Scratch Disk?

On my old laptop, I know that the patch for Photoshop CS3 allowed using scratch disks on removable media. But on my new computer, I've updated all the software and cannot get these drives to show in the list of scratch disks. The expresscard and SD reader are both built-in to the computer so they are pretty darn fast.

What trick do I have to perform to get these to appear and set them?

Thanks!
Kevin

2. Adding Timecode, Changing Timecode

3. Flash player and e-cards

4. NETSCAPE PROBLEM WITH EITHER BACKGROUND IMAGE OR FLASH MOVIE! PLEASE HELP

5. Strictly enforce installation of Flash Player 6 - not Flash 5.0

6. failed to save error message

7. free sd card with flash playing phone at jnr

8. Live area of a 800x600 screen (k)

9. Installation of Flash Player

10. flash player installation movie wont start

11. flash won't play after player installation

12. Flash Player Installation Issue

13. Macromedia Flash 8 Player installation