Im a beginner needing help please!!!

Post by ZnyP.. » Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:21:51

Hello! My name is Romel. I'm a student and me and my partner is currently taking our Thesis project.

Im a beginner needing help please!!!

Post by Steve Howar » Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:45:54

Quote:> Hello! My name is Romel. I'm a student and me and my partner is currently

taking our Thesis project.
Quote:> I just need some help on how to embed a Flash MX movie on Visual Basic 6.

It would really help us a lot if you guys would be able to answer our

Thank you very much!

I believe there are samples on the Flash MX installation CD

Steve

Im a beginner needing help please!!!

Post by Bill Perr » Tue, 27 Jan 2004 04:10:39

Hi Romel,

Are you interested in embedding Flash in Visual Basic 6 for desktop or mobile devices?  If it's for mobile devices then I'd recommend taking a look at the following books for more information:

Flash: the Future

Flash Enabled

You can also try the other Flash forums here at Macromedia as well as Ultrashock's forums (http://forums.ultrashock.com).

ciao,