Data Grid on mobile devices

Post by Stev » Sun, 01 Feb 2004 04:55:55

We're building an app for a mobile device, and we believe we need to
use a data grid to display some info.
a) We're a little worried about performance.  Also,
b) we're a bit confused about how to bind data to the grid.
Any input we could get on topics a or b would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

1. Running Flash movies on Mobile devices

Hi,

 can anyone help me, I need to know how can I run a flash moie (swf file) on my
mobile device??
 The swf file is embedded in an XHTML Page. I have made a lot of modifications
to the actual code used for embedding swf in IE or Netscape, please see this
url : http://www.alistapart.com/articles/flashsatay/
 to get an Idea how i am trying to embedd.

 I am trying to run the XHTML page on Nokie 5100 Mobile Internet Toolkit.

 Ankur Kashyap

2. How do I change the alpha of a loaded swf?

3. SWF with sound on Mobile Devices

4. How to "place into"?

5. Flex on mobile devices

6. a few questions for flash

7. garfield the cat, in flash on mobile devices...

8. Will PE2 work in Mac OS X 10.2.6?

9. Flash Handheld conference moved to Mobile and Devices

10. Flash for Mobile Devices

11. On what North American Mobile Devices?

12. Pet Market on mobile devices

13. Mobile Devices & Flash