Data Grid on mobile devices

Post by Stev » Sun, 01 Feb 2004 04:55:55

We're building an app for a mobile device, and we believe we need to
use a data grid to display some info.
a) We're a little worried about performance.  Also,
b) we're a bit confused about how to bind data to the grid.
Any input we could get on topics a or b would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

1. Running Flash movies on Mobile devices

Hi,

 can anyone help me, I need to know how can I run a flash moie (swf file) on my
mobile device??
 The swf file is embedded in an XHTML Page. I have made a lot of modifications
to the actual code used for embedding swf in IE or Netscape, please see this
url : http://www.alistapart.com/articles/flashsatay/
 to get an Idea how i am trying to embedd.

 I am trying to run the XHTML page on Nokie 5100 Mobile Internet Toolkit.

 Ankur Kashyap

2. How do I change the alpha of a loaded swf?

3. SWF with sound on Mobile Devices

4. How to "place into"?

5. Flex on mobile devices

6. Will PE2 work in Mac OS X 10.2.6?

7. garfield the cat, in flash on mobile devices...

8. a few questions for flash

9. Flash Handheld conference moved to Mobile and Devices

10. Flash for Mobile Devices

11. On what North American Mobile Devices?

12. Pet Market on mobile devices

13. Mobile Devices & Flash