hp ipaq 3970!

Post by phillip m. torron » Wed, 29 May 2002 02:27:28

wow, check it out!

http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=CMQ-H3970

The iPAQ H3970 features Pocket PC 2002 running on a 400Mhz Intel StrongARM
with 64Mb of Memory built in along with a Secure Digital (SD) Memory Slot
which also accepts Multi Media Cards (MMC) for memory upgrades. It also
alows you to enjoy the benefit of integrated Bluetooth capabilities so you
can easily set it up to send and receive wireless e-mail or browse the web
through a bluetooth phone such as the Ericsson T68i, T39 or the Nokia 6310
or 6310i.

can't wait to try flash on it.

cheers,
pt

flash enabled: flash design and development for devices (xscale devices
too!):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735711771/flashenabled-20/

1. IPAQ 3970

An off topic question but my only source to get an answer....

I want to buy an iPaq 3970 with bluetooth etc....

I work on a Mac and my question is if I could synchronize with my Mac or do I need a PC
If not

Wich PocketPC based on windows OS can work with Mac and got bluetooth?

Thx
Tom

Referring URLs

2. Radio Buttons and default credit card for e-commerce

3. Acrobat 4.0 and HP 3970 Scanner

4. onclick help please....

5. Unrecoverable Error while using HP Scanjet 3970 w/ Acrobat 6.02 PRO

6. JScript (if version=? do ?)

7. HP IPaq Messenger

8. Silly question!! D7 Sprite intersection problems

9. HP Ipaq 4155 questions

10. Does The ADOBE Reader for PPC work on HP IPAQ 1945