New Pocket PC device - Fujitsu Pocket LOOX

New Pocket PC device - Fujitsu Pocket LOOX

Post by Bill Perr » Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:11:17

http://pr.fujitsu.com/en/news/2002/03/12.html

Here are some specs from the press release:
? 400 MHz Intel XScale processor
? 64 MB RAM
? 16-bit reflective screen
? CF Type 2, SD slot and Bluetooth v1.1 built in

sounds like a winner, and it's suppose to be available around May (~$600)

____________________________________
Bill Perry  |  www.pocketpcflash.net

co-author, "Flash Enabled: Flash Design and Development for Devices"
available May 2002 from New Riders Publishing
____________________________________

1. New Pocket PC 2002 device - Audiovox Thera

http://www.infosync.no/show.php?id=1569

Today Audiovox announced the Thera Pocket PC 2002 device, with integrated CDMA2000 1xRTT. It will only be available to corporate customers in the US and will be sold through Verizon Wireless.

When used on Verizon Wireless' new Express Network, the Thera will provide mobile data transmission speeds of 40 to 60 kbps, and can also be used as a dual-band (CDMA 800 MHz and 1900 MHz) wireless phone.

I'm sure we'll see other types of integrated PPC/WAN devices being announced over the next several months... the all in one form factor is slowly maturing.

____________________________________
Bill Perry  |  www.pocketpcflash.net

co-author, "Flash Enabled: Flash Design and Development for Devices"
available May 2002 from New Riders Publishing
____________________________________

2. Make new pages or only edit pages?

3. Pocket PC: Open Pocket Word from Flash

4. Need some ImageReady 3.0 rollovers

5. pics of new pocket pc phone edition (it runs flash)

6. .chm is read only

7. New AirHockey game for Pocket-PC!

8. Flash + Quicktime Discussion list

9. Dell's new Pocket PC

10. pics of new pocket pc phone edition (it runs flash)

11. new flash playing pocket pc's...