Finding the cookies on a Pocket PC

Post by DavidWbe » Sat, 07 Feb 2004 23:12:17

Can anyone tell me where the cookies are stored on the Pocket PC?  I am feeling rather brain dead at the moment, since I have searched extensively and not found them.  Any assistance in embarrassing me would be greatly appreciated.

-David Weatherbee

Finding the cookies on a Pocket PC

Post by DavidWbe » Sun, 08 Feb 2004 05:14:02

Never mind. I have found a way roundabout way to accomplish my goal with Shared Objects.  Thanks.

-David Weatherbee

1. New Pocket PC device - Fujitsu Pocket LOOX

http://pr.fujitsu.com/en/news/2002/03/12.html

Here are some specs from the press release:
? 400 MHz Intel XScale processor
? 64 MB RAM
? 16-bit reflective screen
? CF Type 2, SD slot and Bluetooth v1.1 built in

sounds like a winner, and it's suppose to be available around May (~$600)

____________________________________
Bill Perry  |  www.pocketpcflash.net

co-author, "Flash Enabled: Flash Design and Development for Devices"
available May 2002 from New Riders Publishing
____________________________________

2. newbie image question

3. Pocket PC: Open Pocket Word from Flash

4. Drop down menus

5. Drawing Application for PC / Pocket PC? (Newbie)

6. Closing pop-up window?

7. web service not working through pocket pc.

8. How to catch variable in a movie?

9. Pocket PC, Flash and eMbedded VB3

10. Flash and Pocket PC?

11. pocket pc and exe from flash mx