Mail questions

Post by Steven G. Listop » Sat, 18 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Quote:>Does

>(setq mail-default-headers "From: blafasel\n")

>or

>(setq mail-default-header "From: blafasel")

>do it?

Kai,

It does work.  Thanks!  I sent you e-mail directly, but posted this
message in the event that you didn't receive my mail.

Steve

1. mail question

I am looking for a robust email client that can handle all of the window
and mac file attachments that I get sent (binhex outlook and the like).
I am currently using Netscape mail and news but it doesn't seem to like
attachments sent from an outlook client. Can I use xemacs for this
purpose or is it true that xemacs does not support file attachments?

Thanks

Kirk

--
Kirk R. Wythers
Department of Forest Resources

2. Arsis ttf

3. Gnus and local mail question

4. XSLT Transformations...again

5. reportmail, announcing new mail question.

6. File Sharing

7. Mail question !

8. naive sql*reportwriter question

9. mail question

10. emacs mail questions

11. Simple(?) mail question

12. two questions on mail configuration

13. Two questions regarding RMAIL-get-new-mail