C-Tab Cycling through buffers

Post by Karthick Chilak » Thu, 03 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I found the  utility for cycling through buffers in emacs !
At the following URL

http://asfys3.fi.uib.no/~boukanov/emacs/index.html

C-Tab Cycling through buffers

Post by Lee Walke » Fri, 04 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Fantastic.
I've been looking for one of these.
I'm currently using xemacs, and the old lisp I wrote 6+ years ago to work
in a emacs V19.xx does not work with the new xemacs for buffer swapping
this way. I haven't had the time to rewrite (or re-learn  ;-P ) the lisp, so
this saves the trouble.
It's also better than mine too.

Lee

Quote:> I found the  utility for cycling through buffers in emacs !
> At the following URL

> http://asfys3.fi.uib.no/~boukanov/emacs/index.html

1. Cycling through buffers with C-Tab

Hi,
I use emacs on Win-NT and I would like to cycle through my buffer by using
Ctrl-Tab. I heard that there is a utility for doing this but I am unable to
find it. I found something called Tinycb.el which lets u cycle through
buffers but I am unable to get it to work for me.
Can anyone help me out.
Thanks
KArthick

2. Fujitsu M2249SA/FutureDomain TMC -1680

3. is there command to cycle thru buffers like a ring?

4. PDA automatically turns on at midnight

5. Cycling through buffers (cycle-buffer.el)

6. Mary Jo Foley, three in a row

7. cycle buffers like Windows ALT-TAB

8. Edge Technology still in business?

9. C-TAB binding