Lex/Yacc Mode

Post by ch.. » Mon, 15 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hi, can someone please tell me where to find emacs mode file for
lex and yacc program? I am using linux, and tried the places
suggested in the FAQ, but have not been successful in locating
such a package.
TIA,
Da

Lex/Yacc Mode

Post by Kai Grossjohan » Wed, 17 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>>>>> On 14 Sep 1997,   said:

  Da> Hi, can someone please tell me where to find emacs mode file for
  Da> lex and yacc program? I am using linux, and tried the places
  Da> suggested in the FAQ, but have not been successful in locating
  Da> such a package.

I think there is bison.el or bison-mode.el.  The GNU version of yacc
is called bison.

kai
--
I like both kinds of music.

Lex/Yacc Mode

Post by Stig Bjorlykk » Fri, 19 Sep 1997 04:00:00

|   Hi, can someone please tell me where to find emacs mode file for
|   lex and yacc program? I am using linux, and tried the places
|   suggested in the FAQ, but have not been successful in locating
|   such a package.

I have a "bison-mode.el" file made by Brandon S. Allbery

that removed some of my code...  And I'm not a lisp-man so I can't
correct any errors in the .el file :)

I can mail it to you if you want to try it.

--
Stig Bj?rlykke
Red Hat Linux User