VM color error on reading mime?

Post by Andy Gabo » Wed, 24 May 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

Just upraded to vm 6.72 and Xemacs 21.1.  Now with mime messages I get
the following warning:

(10) (color/warning) No such color: Black

This did not occur with earlier versions. Any way to avoid this?

Andy

Andy Gabor - Department of Neurology, University of California, Davis

1. color error on reading mime?

Hi,

Just upraded to vm 6.72 and Xemacs 21.1.  Now with mime messages I get
the following warning:

(10) (color/warning) No such color: Black

This did not occur with earlier versions. Any way to avoid this?

Andy

Andy Gabor - Department of Neurology, University of California, Davis

2. Seek PP 'overview' (tutor)

3. RMIME --- read MIME messages (works with rmail, VM and mh-e)

4. Named Pipes error ORA-6223

5. MIME errors in VM

6. Shortcut Keys Disabled

7. VM 6.17 Gnuattach error whilst quitting when point on MIME mesg (fwd)

8. Asus K7V & Win2K

9. MIME tra-vm-mime.el >>>>>>>>

10. How to read Mime-encode mail in XEmacs ?

11. Reading mime mails

12. Emacs/rmail: cannot read MIME octet/BASE64 file

13. Reading MIME format using emacs