Any macros for editing yacc/lex code?

Post by Rajappa Iy » Sat, 16 Jan 1993 20:00:00

Was intending to roll out my own, but thought I'd ask first --- maybe
somebody has already done the hard work. Are there any modes for
editing C-like code such as Yacc and Lex scripts? The default C-mode
macros make it completely impossible (for me, at least) to edit Yacc
and Lex scripts.

Thanks,
Rajappa

--

1. Answered: Macros to edit Yacc code.

Thanks to all who answered my query about emacs macros to edit yacc
and lex code. All pointed to bison-mode.el in elisp-archive at
archive.cis.ohio-state.edu. This works best with yacc/bison code. No
macros for editing lex code seems to exist.

Again, thanks to all who responded.

Rajappa

--

2. Connecting to a Proxy Server from My Proxy Server !!

3. Is there YACC and LEX editing mode?

4. New zine wants your product reviews

5. Lex/Yacc mode ?

6. Zmailer for NeXTStep 3.0

7. Flex, Lex, Bison, Yacc mode

8. Idle time logoff via GPO

9. lex & yacc modes?

10. lex and yacc modes

11. yacc and lex mode in XEmacs

12. Where are modes for YACC and LEX?

13. Is anyone working on a Lex/Yacc mode for Emacs?