Ncurses support for Xemacs ttys Display ?

Ncurses support for Xemacs ttys Display ?

Post by Joachim Seifer » Sun, 18 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Just read the 19-12 NEWS File and am very impressed.

I'd like to know whether there already is ( or is scheduled for newer
versions ) ncurses-support on ttys. It would be great to have menus
on Terminals.

Thanks
                Joachim

Post by Ben Wi » Wed, 21 Jun 1995 04:00:00

|Just read the 19-12 NEWS File and am very impressed.
|
|I'd like to know whether there already is ( or is scheduled for newer
|versions ) ncurses-support on ttys. It would be great to have menus
|on Terminals.

What is ncurses?  I've never heard of it.

There are no current plans for menus on TTY's, but the menubar code
has been abstracted to not be specific to a particular device type,
so it should not be too hard to add them.

ben
--
"... then the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was
more painful than the risk it took to blossom." -- Anais Nin