font menu problem on Windows

Post by Rick Jand » Tue, 29 Jan 2002 07:45:55

Hallo,

I have a little problem with XEmacs on Win NT and 2000.  I can change
fonts with set-face-font but the menus options/font and options/size
allways show me only the message "Cannot parse current font".

Is there a way to change that?

Thank you,
Rick Janda

1. Menu Bar Font problem

I'm running a debian testing/unstable system.  I'm using:
XFree 4.0.3-4
gnome 1.4.0.4-3
Xemacs 21.4.1-2

I've got a problem:
When I run xemacs the menubar (just above the row of icons), all menu
items, and the 'right mouse click' menu all show what looks like an asian
or arabic font that I simply can't read.

I haven't used emacs in a long time and never tried xemacs before.  So
here's your chance to help convert a gvim user!

All other fonts appear to be in english.

How do I get a regular (english) font?

PS.  I'm not sure if this is xemacs or not, maybe it's X or Gnome.

2. sqe and vaxes

3. Problem with Options-Font menu

4. 0x32 VM 4.0... blind Mail boxes

5. Problems with options/fonts menu XEmacs 19.12

6. SNDVOL32.EXE

7. font-menu-set-font gtk 21.5 patch?

8. Bug in VM frame on AIX

9. Xemacs 19.15: bug with setting fonts via Options/Font menu

10. setting font-menu-ignore-scaled-fonts (xemacs 21.1)

11. "Font" menu breaks when there are too many fonts

12. Menubar font vs. Pulldown menu font

13. #####: func-menu, mouse-function-menu Problem