1. YACC, Bison, lex, flex Modes for emacs
After searching for a mode for the above, I found bison-mode.el which
many of you have probably found as inadequate as I did. I am
seriously considering writing Emacs major modes for the above
languages. I would like to open up a discussion of the desired
features of these modes. I don't want to limit anybody's brainstorms,
please feel free to wish away. Whatever the consensus is for a feature
set, I will do my best to implement.
I am cross-posting this message to comp.compilers and comp.emacs for
the obvious reason that I wanted to catch as many interested parties
as possible. However, the entire thread probably does not need to be
cross-posted to both groups. Does anyone have a preference as to
which group to continue the discussion? Both groups seem equally
appropos to me.
My e-mail may be changing in the near future. So, you may send
replies to this address if you wish (at your own risk :-), but I would
advise keeping them in the newsgroups until I sort out a new e-mail
address. At that point if the discussion seems lively enough, I may
set up a mailing list, to conserve bandwidth, and keep from annoying
2. Sleep mode on Sygate Home Office
3. Lex/Flex, Bison/Yacc Major Mode
4. Java compiler bugs (CW 11)
5. Bison/Yacc & Lex/Flex Fundamental Modes
6. Action Auc - PCW
7. Bison/Yacc & Lex/Flex Fundamental Mode
8. Great Font - Help !!!
9. emacs mode for yacc/bison and flex/lex
10. Major modes for flex/bison?
11. Modes for flex and bison
12. Flex & Bison modes
13. need flex/bison emacs modes