Flex, Lex, Bison, Yacc mode

Post by Jean-Francois Marronnie » Fri, 08 Sep 2000 18:59:48

Hi,

I'm looking for Flex, Lex, Bison and YAcc mode ?
This must must compiule with MS-Windows :-(...

Thank's for any help.

--

Socit SILOGIC            |   -=#| http://www.silogic.fr
78 Chemin des Sept Deniers |#=-   | Tl : 05.61.13.53.00

  jean-francois.marronnier.vcf
< 1K Download

1. YACC, Bison, lex, flex Modes for emacs

Howdy all-

After searching for a mode for the above, I found bison-mode.el which
many of you have probably found as inadequate as I did.  I am
seriously considering writing Emacs major modes for the above
languages.  I would like to open up a discussion of the desired
features of these modes.  I don't want to limit anybody's brainstorms,
please feel free to wish away. Whatever the consensus is for a feature
set, I will do my best to implement.

I am cross-posting this message to comp.compilers and comp.emacs for
the obvious reason that I wanted to catch as many interested parties
as possible.  However, the entire thread probably does not need to be
cross-posted to both groups.  Does anyone have a preference as to
which group to continue the discussion?  Both groups seem equally
appropos to me.

My e-mail may be changing in the near future.  So, you may send
replies to this address if you wish (at your own risk :-), but I would
advise keeping them in the newsgroups until I sort out a new e-mail
address.  At that point if the discussion seems lively enough, I may
set up a mailing list, to conserve bandwidth, and keep from annoying
uninterested parties.

'nuf said.
-Tom
--

2. Sleep mode on Sygate Home Office

3. Lex/Flex, Bison/Yacc Major Mode

4. Java compiler bugs (CW 11)

5. Bison/Yacc & Lex/Flex Fundamental Modes

6. Action Auc - PCW

7. Bison/Yacc & Lex/Flex Fundamental Mode

8. Great Font - Help !!!

9. emacs mode for yacc/bison and flex/lex

10. Major modes for flex/bison?

11. Modes for flex and bison

12. Flex & Bison modes

13. need flex/bison emacs modes