From Info to hard-copy

Post by Glyn Millingto » Tue, 23 Oct 2001 22:23:12

I feel sure that there must be a neat way to make a print-out of the
Xemacs Info files, but don't know what it is!  Can anybody ;point me to
relevant docs?

Running Xemacs 21.1.10 on Debian 2.2r3 (stable)

tia

Glyn

--
 "One does not wait for (X)Emacs to load,
    one jumps up and down with e*ment."

From Info to hard-copy

Post by Eli Zaretski » Tue, 23 Oct 2001 22:35:01

> I feel sure that there must be a neat way to make a print-out of the
> Xemacs Info files, but don't know what it is!  Can anybody ;point me to
> relevant docs?

The Texinfo manual (from the GNU Texinfo package) comes to mind.

If you have the right tools installed and work on a Unixoid system, just
saying something like "make dvi" in the `man' subdirectory of the XEmacs
source distribution might produce a .dvi file which can then be printed
(with `dvips') on a PostScript printer.  Make sure you have _a_lot_ of
paper!

From Info to hard-copy

Post by Glyn Millingto » Wed, 24 Oct 2001 00:42:29

> The Texinfo manual (from the GNU Texinfo package) comes to mind.

OK, will start reading!  Many thanks

Glyn