HTML

Post by Wilfried He » Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:44:02

In version xEmacs 21.x.x in SuSE-Distribution 7.0 for PC:

I can not change the ?, ?, , ? e.c.t. to ä ö ß e.c.t.
automaticly with  Menu: Modify / Encode Characters.

This is very important for me. The xemacs-editor ist the single good
HTML-editor for Linux. That's why I need this tool. To repair this Bug I need
now the version [version 21.1; May 1999 (SuSE-Distribution 6.4)] again.

Thank you for your interest.

Willy
 --
Absender: Wilfried Helm

16540 Hohen Neuendorf / Germany

1. New HTML Tags in HTML mode

At work we use special HTML tags which get parsed before the HTML page
hit production.  Since HTML mode does not know about these "new" tags,
it really screws up the indentation.

I have been trying to figure out how to add these tags to HTML mode,
but just can not figure out how.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Jeff

2. Arg...need sample sendmail.cf for uucp-ether gateway

3. HTML mode & SGML [html] mode

4. I-Net Awarded Air Force Contract

5. xemacs goofy "(HTML [html])" mode?

6. Preference Directions in Graphs ?

7. [cdp@hpescdp.fc.hp.com: bug fix for html-quote-region in psgml-html.el]

8. Start up question.

9. HTML timestamps (psgml-html.el)

10. Fortran and HTML font-lock code (fort-font.el, html-font.el)

11. Editing HTML/html-helper-mode

12. broken <html> template in HTML mode