ebrowse question for C++ browsing.

Post by BE » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 02:23:54

Hi,

I have emacs 21.3.1 running on windows nt4 sp 6.
I have tried to use ebrowse:

First i created a BROWSE file with ebrowse *.h *.cpp,
that works, i get a BROWSE file.
When i open the file I just get to see the raw contents of the file,
nothing more.

When I try the same at home (windows XP) however with another set
of files it does work.
I use the sane .emacs, at home and work.
The files at work are in a virtual file system though (ClearCase vobs).

Can anybody help?
Or does any body know a better (free) C++ browser,
where i can see the class inheritance tree and dependencies?

Thanks,
Bert

1. Code browsing and code completion for C++

Hi all,

I am new to emacs and I was trying to get code completion and code
browsing similar to what MSVS does for C++ (or JBuilder/Netbeans do
for Java).

Any idea?

Thanks all!

        --fabio

Fabio Pellacini, PhD student - Program of Computer Graphics, Cornell U.

2. Win2000Pro- install 2nd hard drive & run w/ Win95 How?

3. a different browse-url-galeon [browse-url-galeon.el]

4. Rewritten XT Wini driver

5. Simple question about indenting C++ comments in c++-mode

6. Forwarding all mail to another internal server

7. Questions: Open File, Select Text, browse source code

8. AT&T 3B2 Frequently Asked Questions - Part 1/2

9. Binding mouse-3 to browse-url-at-point question

10. Probleme loading ebrowse.el

11. ebrowse: changing colors in tree buffers?

12. ebrowse, where are you?

13. Easy Question: Identation of C/C++/Java