emacs and GNOME

Post by Thomas R. Shann » Tue, 28 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Is there a movement to make emacs GNOME compliant (i.e. drag'n'drop,
etc...)?  Just curious.

Tom
--
Quote of the day for Saturday, 25 December, 1999:
"If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless

emacs and GNOME

Post by Dave Lov » Wed, 05 Jan 2000 04:00:00

 TRS> Is there a movement to make emacs GNOME compliant (i.e. drag'n'drop,
 TRS> etc...)?  Just curious.

Someone was reported to be working on gtk+ and/or GNOME support.  Mail
me to be put in touch if you want to help.

1. Lost colors in emacs (Gnome/Redhat 7)

Hello!  When I started emacs for the very first time, I noticed it was
in color--white background, and color/syntax coloring of the file I was
working on (a shell script).  I must have done something because when I
started emacs again, under the same system a couple hours later, I had
lost all the colors.  It was black text on a white background, when
editing the same file.

What did I do?  How do I get the colors back?

2. exception error on disconnect with BT Speedway card

3. is there a version of emacs for gnome ?

4. How does TI-RTDX work? (CCS, C6)

5. GNU Emacs as Default Editor in Helix GNOME 1.2

6. OU or Groups

7. Gnome/Gtk emacs customizations

8. Bluetooth Dialer

9. Customization of 21.4.4 under GNOME

10. Copy and paste from XEmacs -> gnome-terminal?

11. fonts different in gnome

12. writing GNOME docs

13. gnuclient doesn't work with xemacs-gnome