qt, lex, yacc modes

Post by Ryan McLoughli » Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:27:08

Are there modes for writing qt, lex and yacc?

Thanks,

Ryan

qt, lex, yacc modes

Post by domi » Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:18:26

> Are there modes for writing qt, lex and yacc?

> Thanks,

> Ryan

qt is a c++ toolkit , iirc, so yes: the c++ mode
domi

qt, lex, yacc modes

Post by Ryan Francis McLoughli » Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:05:32

But it has problems with the "signals:" and "slots:" stuff.  Not a big deal though.  What I was really looking for was the lex and yacc modes.

Ryan

>> Are there modes for writing qt, lex and yacc?

>> Thanks,

>> Ryan

> qt is a c++ toolkit , iirc, so yes: the c++ mode
> domi

qt, lex, yacc modes

Post by Bruce Ingall » Fri, 15 Mar 2002 02:47:23

There is lame support for QT in Emacro's programmer/e-c.el, if you find
better, I'd like to roll it in. There is a KDE programmer, who wrote a
QT mode. You might poke around the links at
<url: http://emacro.sf.net> Better, is KDE's ftp site, or contact Jan
Borsodi, who is in EMacro's doc/credits.html

If you do find Lex & YACC support, let me know.

> But it has problems with the "signals:" and "slots:" stuff.  Not a big deal though.  What I was really looking for was the lex and yacc modes.

> Ryan

>>>Are there modes for writing qt, lex and yacc?

>>>Thanks,

>>>Ryan

>>qt is a c++ toolkit , iirc, so yes: the c++ mode
>>domi

qt, lex, yacc modes

Post by domi » Fri, 15 Mar 2002 07:50:09

> There is a KDE programmer, who wrote a
> QT mode

i think i know what you mean, but iirc this isn't a qt mode, but a series of
handy functions, like quickly including debug messages, and some not
kde/qt-specific c++ stuff from agulbra
(the one i have on debian in
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/kdesdk/kde-devel-emacs.el, anyway)
domi

qt, lex, yacc modes

Post by Faycal Chrai » Sun, 17 Mar 2002 22:38:55

> > There is a KDE programmer, who wrote a
> > QT mode
> i think i know what you mean, but iirc this isn't a qt mode, but a series of
> handy functions, like quickly including debug messages, and some not
> kde/qt-specific c++ stuff from agulbra
> (the one i have on debian in
> /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/kdesdk/kde-devel-emacs.el, anyway)
> domi

I have been looking for those those late days and haven't really come
across
a real lex or yacc modes, it seems like noone bothered to make
specific ones
for them, though you can find flex and bison modes at
http://www.prismtk.de/docs/software/emacs/#H3
Cheers,
Fays