Strange syntax-highlighting behaviour

Post by Jay Te » Sat, 02 Dec 2000 04:00:00

I've searched high and low and couldn't find an answer to this one.

My .xemacs-options has been set up with the color scheme I like in
C/C++/Java. In the first frame everything looks fine. But in new frames I
opened with C-x-5-2, the colors are all different. Any ideas?

Everything was fine before I moved up to XEmacs 20.1 (was using 19.x
before).

TIA

-jay

Post by Kilian A. Fot » Tue, 05 Dec 2000 04:00:00

> I've searched high and low and couldn't find an answer to this one.
> My .xemacs-options has been set up with the color scheme I like in
> C/C++/Java. In the first frame everything looks fine. But in new frames I
> opened with C-x-5-2, the colors are all different. Any ideas?
> Everything was fine before I moved up to XEmacs 20.1 (was using 19.x
> before).

Huh? It sounds as if your color specifications are frame-local. How do
you set them up? (XEmacs 19 didn't even have face customization,
right?)

--
Disclaimer: everything I told you might be wrong.

1. Annoying behavior in F90 syntax highlighting

I'm using xemacs v.20.3 on a Silicon Graphics O2, IRIX 6.4.

While in the F90 mode, variables that contain underscores are not color
coded correctly. Only that portion of the variable name before the
underscore is color coded. The underscore and the remainder of the
variable name are shown in the regular text color. Is there a
work-around for this problem? Thanks in advance.

2. FS: VLAB MOTION w/TOCCATA $1200

3. Modifying the default syntax highlighting behavior

4. Power/Restart Problems

5. Emacs and syntax highlighting for SPSS-Syntax

6. Different Amigas

7. psgml and syntax-highlighting

8. Synch. Contacts in Outlook (using PocketMirror)

9. Define custom types for syntax-highlighting

10. Syntax-Highlighting : saving options.

11. Ada syntax-highlighting not working?

12. saving syntax-highlighting options

13. syntax-highlighting with fonts