Mail question !

Post by Joe Varghe » Thu, 06 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Hi :

I am using SunOS 4.13 and Open Windows. I need to bring up Xemacs as my
mailtool editor. Could anyone please tell me how to configure mailtool
to do this. Thanks a lot ....

1. mail question

I am looking for a robust email client that can handle all of the window
and mac file attachments that I get sent (binhex outlook and the like).
I am currently using Netscape mail and news but it doesn't seem to like
attachments sent from an outlook client. Can I use xemacs for this
purpose or is it true that xemacs does not support file attachments?

Thanks

Kirk

--
Kirk R. Wythers
Department of Forest Resources

2. HELP! Need Mac Software

3. Gnus and local mail question

4. DropDownList question

5. reportmail, announcing new mail question.

6. Thread starting threads????

7. mail question

8. DCOracle Memory Leak?

9. emacs mail questions

10. Simple(?) mail question

11. Mail questions

12. two questions on mail configuration

13. Two questions regarding RMAIL-get-new-mail