Executing n-times the same macro

Post by Elio Francescon » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 17:54:48

Hi All,
    how can I execute the same macro n-times?
Thanks

Post by Joachim Pens » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 20:05:42

> Hi All,
>     how can I execute the same macro n-times?
> Thanks

With a numerical prefix, as usual.

Joachim

Post by Markus Weihrauc » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 02:22:16

>    how can I execute the same macro n-times?

I do ESC 1 2 3 C-x e to execute the last defined keyboard macro one-hundred
twenty-three times.

If you wait after pressing 3, Emacs will show you 1 2 3 in the minibuffer.

Markus :)

--
"God is dead (Nietzsche)" - "Nietzsche is dead (God)"

1. executing macros on region

Hallo

I defined macro m1 (it erases blank characters from the beginning of the
line, but it isn't important)
now I want to execute this macro on a region calling it by name
I have a function :
M-x apply-macro-to-region-lines
but it executes last macro and want function to execute macro with name
given by me

do You know how to do it
greetings
maciej

2. Is MacMinix 1.6 dead?

3. How do I execute a macro on a LOT of different files?

4. single precision erfc in libmath

5. executing keyboard-macro

6. View Policies

7. executing keyboard macro in batch mode

8. Time updates / display-time in time.el

9. MicroEMACS time display macro wanted

10. display-time in time.el

11. itimer-time-difference doesn't handle value from timer-set-time

12. (current-time-string (current-time)) is incorrect on NT 21.1.3 cygwin