Suntools-gnumacs bug

Post by Praveen Kum » Sun, 02 Dec 1990 12:55:00

Here's the scenario:

I rlogin to a vax (running 4.3 BSD) via a shelltool window in suntools
(I think our suns are running v 3.1 of the OS), I then run gnumacs
(version 17.63.1); I stop or pause gnumacs, clear the screen and
foreground the gnumacs job.  The rlogin hangs.  It won't respond to
anything.  I rlogin via another window and kill the emacs process and
that does nothing.

Has anyone else seen this problem?  Is there already a bug fix for this?

Thanks in advance,
pk

--

UUCP:   {seismo,allegra}!umcp-cs!eneevax!phaedrus

1. Emacs in Suntools

           Hello,

        Could someone tell me where the files needed to use emacs on Sun WS
in Suntools environment ?
I get the emacs.19-28 from ftp and compile it in this environment,but stil
, it doesn't change the cursor position with the mouse and F-keys are not
predefined. It seems that I need the following files: sunfns.c with all the
files it includes and the executable "sun-mouse". Where are they ?
Is it enough ?
    Any help appreciated.
        Ruthy.

2. How to use Documentum API with C/C++?

3. Running emacs on suntools.

4. About 111 links on Beowulf Parallel Computing

5. Emacs for Suntools

6. oadist.exe for Japanese systems?

7. Mode-specific suntools menu in Gnu emacs - answers

8. JPEG Trouble

9. problem with Suntools menu support in GNUEmacs 18.53.1

10. GNU emacs with suntools

11. VT100 emulation in Suntools

12. MicroEmacs BUG BUG BUG!!!

13. Controlling Suntools from GNUemacs