Changing the face (color) of 'Paren Highlighting'

Changing the face (color) of 'Paren Highlighting'

Post by J. Carlos Rome » Fri, 24 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I want to change the face of 'Paren Highlighting' but I don't find the
entry in the 'Customize Faces' buffer to do this. I have searched
thoroughly but I cannot find it. Can anyone, please, tell me where is
that entry ?

By the way, I tried 'Paren Face Match', 'Paren Face Mismatch', 'Paren
Face No Match', but without luck.

Thanks in advance.

--
J. Carlos

Changing the face (color) of 'Paren Highlighting'

Post by Kilian A. Fot » Sat, 25 Nov 2000 16:48:16

Quote:> I want to change the face of 'Paren Highlighting' but I don't find the
> entry in the 'Customize Faces' buffer to do this. I have searched
> thoroughly but I cannot find it. Can anyone, please, tell me where is
> that entry ?
> By the way, I tried 'Paren Face Match', 'Paren Face Mismatch', 'Paren
> Face No Match', but without luck.

The face definitely is paren-match, so if you set it correctly and
nothing happens, something else is wrong. Retry it with a --vanilla
XEmacs to see whether your startup files mess something up.

--
I always have a quotation handy,
it saves you the bother of original thought.