Mime

Post by auntie.bbcnc.org.uk ( » Fri, 23 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm looking for a mime package for gnu emacs, I've been searching for
monthes now and nothing 8-(( could someone help me ?

thanx in advance.

CU

Pierre Emmanuel Vron

Mime

Post by Trey Jackso » Sat, 24 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Quote:auntie.bbcnc.org.uk () writes:
> I'm looking for a mime package for gnu emacs, I've been searching for
> monthes now and nothing 8-(( could someone help me ?

There definately exist MIME packages for Emacs.

See

  http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/~trey/emacs/mime.html

for a collection of MIME and Emacs info.
This does not *yet* have info on

   mh-mime.el        (distributed with Emacs)

or RMIME

   http://www.cinti.net:2000/~rmoody/rmime/

hth,

TJ
--
Trey Jackson

"...all those moments will be lost in time
 like tears in the rain.
 Time to die."
-- Roy Batty

1. Forwarding a MIME mail message from EMACS, using mime.el v1.62

The problem is that on forwarding a MIME message, the message Content-Type:
is no longer the same as the original MIME message header. In absense of the
"Content-Type:" header the default is assumed i.e that of US ASCII text.

I even tried setting the "Content-Type:" field explicitly, having copied it
out from my original MIME message. This has not effect !!!!

 Any help is welcome.

  Tarang

--
Tarang Kumar Patel.     WWW home:http://ic-www.arc.nasa.gov/ic/
NASA Ames Research Center, MS 269-2, Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000

The stated views are my own offering's, my employer only offers a remorse :-)
--
Tarang Kumar Patel.     WWW home:http://ic-www.arc.nasa.gov/ic/
NASA Ames Research Center, MS 269-2, Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000

The stated views are my own offering's, my employer only offers a remorse :-)

2. Results of Tandy User Survey

3. MIME tra-vm-mime.el >>>>>>>>

4. 2900 XL Console Connection Woes

5. mime-compose or mime-mode in Xemacs?

6. HD seen in BIOS, but not in DOS

7. Improved Emacs MIME tools (metamail.el, mime.el, and rmailmime.el)

8. VT320 80.00

9. HT-MIME and inserting mime encoded file

10. Poorman's Simple MIME Composer (mime.el 1.9)

11. MIME and mime-compose.el problem...

12. problem sending MIME messages with mh-e

13. vm and mime question