Is there YACC and LEX editing mode?

Post by Piotr Dembins » Tue, 23 May 2000 04:00:00

I am experiencing undesirable behavior when editing LEX and YACC files in
c-mode, esp. in preambule section of *.y files.  Is there a library that
provides editing mode for YACC and LEX source files?

Peter

Is there YACC and LEX editing mode?

Post by Kai Gro?joha » Tue, 23 May 2000 04:00:00

There is bison.el which might be floating about on the Net somewhere.
I don't know how good it is, though.
kai
--
Beware of flying birch trees.

1. Any macros for editing yacc/lex code?

Was intending to roll out my own, but thought I'd ask first --- maybe
somebody has already done the hard work. Are there any modes for
editing C-like code such as Yacc and Lex scripts? The default C-mode
macros make it completely impossible (for me, at least) to edit Yacc
and Lex scripts.

Thanks,
Rajappa

--

2. TACACS and Extended TACACS

3. lex & yacc modes?

4. Activesync 3.5 vie ethernet to Windows XP server ?

5. lex and yacc modes

6. Dvicopy problems

7. Flex, Lex, Bison, Yacc mode

8. Lex/Yacc mode ?