How can i set a new created page as current page?

How can i set a new created page as current page?

Post by Klaus_Fri.. » Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:47:03

Hi,

thanks
klaus

How can i set a new created page as current page?

Post by florian_k.. » Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:25:26

Hi Klaus,

I've got the the same problem like you 3 weeks ago.

Regards Florian

How can i set a new created page as current page?

Post by Klaus_Fri.. » Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:18:57

Hi Florian,

works perfect, thanks for the link

Klaus

1. Start a new flash page from current flash page

First you have to make sure that the frame you are trying to go to is
loaded. Then you use a gotoAndPlay().

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."

frame 30 from a current flash page? I know the question is broad but any
comment might help. Thank you in advance.

2. Using the # Sign

3. Acrobat could not replace the current page with the new....

4. Delete record from Master?

5. Insert new records and Update current on same page.

6. Duplicate keys in MS Access Database. How to show the user a customised error page.

7. Adding php code to a new page created from a template

8. Java 5 and JRun 4 Update 5

9. I created a new Flash Sound Page for download

10. Strange anchor when new page is created

11. TOC not synchronising to New Page created

12. play a transition to erase the current page, then jump to page user wants.