Hope you all help me

Post by prafulk » Fri, 05 Aug 2005 19:11:16

Hi Every body

 i am web designer and  i know Flash MX, now i try to understand what is Flash
lite,

 My Problam is iwould like to create screensaver for mobile device so anybody
help me in that

 Can tell me how i start -- I want Step by step Infromation just explain via

 Please help me in that

 Thanks

 Praful Damania

Hope you all help me

Post by Tobias.Rog » Tue, 09 Aug 2005 17:28:11

Hi,

 I think you can't make (but i'm not sure) standalone screensavers with flash
in swf format, but you can create .gif files (publish) with flash to embed them
in a phone theme maker, for example "Themes Creator" for the sony ericsson
Phones.
 By the way, I have a SE P910i and I don't know if it is like that on other
phones.

 sincerely yours,
 Tobias Rogg

Hope you all help me

Post by Paul Lamonb » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 05:32:29

Hi Praful,

 You can only create Flash Lite Wallpapers for certain phones.
 Take a look at the
http://www.macromedia.com/mobile/supported_devices/handsets.html page for the
phones that support Wallpaper.

1. An urgent help please.. Hope experts can help me with these..

Hi all..

1- I'm searching for the Macromedia Flash Player Source Code.. (5, 6 or 7)
In C++ or Visual Basic..

So hope you can help me with a one as fast as you can..

I saw a form in Macromedia's website but I didn't receive any email from
them after 3 days of sending the form.. So I'm trying to find a source code
for it made by a programmer.. because it is an open source then I think it
is available some where in the web.

2- Also wanna know how to put SWF movie inside a DIR file (Using Macromedia
Director 8.5 or newer) also to make that DIR file doesn't load only if the
URL that requested this file to load is for example :
http://www.sitename.com/test.php
So if the page that requested to load that movie is that page, then load..
if not don't load the movie..

3- Want to know how to insert data from VB to a DIR file (Shockwave Control
in VB) and then put these data in a specified fields inside the SWF file
that is included in that DIR file.

This is my Instant Messengers IDs:

AOL Screen Name : raladin2002
ICQ# : 140854972

Waiting your help.. Thanks in advance.

Regards..
Radwan Aladdin

2. IE crash and closed down when trying to include a PDF file into a web page

3. A simple problem

4. Hope someone can help

5. Can't install CS2 tryout

6. Hope someone can help or tell me Im doing it all wrong

7. Quick cfmail question

8. Al, I hope you can help...

9. I hope you can help me

10. This has stumped me - Hope somebody can help please

11. hope you can help me..

12. Re-Post - Hope someone can help?