Logging mecanism

Post by Hans Blomm » Sat, 05 May 2001 18:59:04

Hi, I want to implement very detailed logging (both for 'spying' on users
and for debugging). Has anyone seen any samples/articles on this subject?
I'm not looking for technical information on how to write to the application
log.

Thanks in advance,
Hans

Logging mecanism

Post by Hans Blomm » Tue, 08 May 2001 21:58:55

Hmm... seems not... well, what if I say they don't even have to be designed
for .NET?

Hans

Quote:> Hi, I want to implement very detailed logging (both for 'spying' on users
> and for debugging). Has anyone seen any samples/articles on this subject?
> I'm not looking for technical information on how to write to the
application
> log.

> Thanks in advance,
> Hans

Logging mecanism

Post by Hans Blomm » Tue, 15 May 2001 23:39:05

And what if I would say it doesn't even have to be designed yet?

--
Hans Blomme