How to Display Results of Indexing Services Query?

How to Display Results of Indexing Services Query?

Post by Ali » Sat, 17 Aug 2002 09:00:41

Hi,
I have cataloged my site, created a search.aspx page form that posts to my
.idq file.  The results of the query go to my searchResults.aspx file as
indicated by my .idq file.  I don't see anything.  I am instructing the
Indexing Services to return fileName, Size, etc... in the CiColumns
parameter in .idq.

I have tried <% fileName%>, <%=fileName%>, <%response["fileName"]%>  and did
not see anything.

I am using C#.

What am I doing wrong?

Ali

1. How to Display Results of Indexing Services Query?

Hi,
I have cataloged my site, created a search.aspx page form that posts to my
.idq file.  The results of the query go to my searchResults.aspx file as
indicated by my .idq file.  I don't see anything.  I am instructing the
Indexing Services to return fileName, Size, etc... in the CiColumns
parameter in .idq.

I have tried <% fileName%>, <%=fileName%>, <%response["fileName"]%>  and did
not see anything.

I am using C#.

What am I doing wrong?

Ali

2. god! show me an angel to help me out with this.

3. Need help with binding SQL query results & then displaying those results.

4. Avantgo USA Today??

5. Async Queries: Displaying results before query ends

6. tabstops in ViM

7. Display result of a DB Query in TextBox in ASP.NET

8. !Help My Acorn keeps dying!

9. displaying sql query result in a list box

10. displaying slq query result in a list box

11. Trying to Display XML Results in .NET client from SQLXML Web Service

12. Help,MSDN search results displays 'a' where it should display title|location|rank

13. Index Service CANNOT Index .ASPX???