Application_Error

Post by Acert » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 01:40:19

Hello,

just one question about error handling in asp.net.
Application_error event seems to be a very good thing even
if I want to get the specific error message with
server.getlasterror() method.

But, server.getlasterror() returns the last error occured
within the application. What happens if 2 users have an
error in my application during the same time ? Which error
will return Server.getlasterror ? Will it be according to
the user session or not ?

thank you for you help

1. Application_Error not fired

Hi all,

I have a simple web service which is called from a ASP.NET application.
Everything works fine. Then I want to test the Application_Error  event
handler in global.asax. So I put some code with divided by 0 in a web method
to test the error handling. But the Application_Error in the web service is
never fired.
Anybody has tried Application_Error  in a web service?

Thanks a lot.
Frank

2. PPP server on Linux and client win95

3. Application_Error in WebService

4. example for netuserenum

5. About Global.asax Application_Error handler

6. FS: Hp LaserJet EIO Printer LAN cards

7. Application_Error not fireing?

8. DblPAL to 2 PAL displays?

9. application_error & smartNavigation

10. redirect in the Application_Error

11. Application_Error not catching errors

12. The mythical Application_Error event

13. Application_Error method not firing before customErrors defaultRedirect