Crystal Reports-Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Crystal Reports-Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Post by tim campbel » Fri, 12 Jul 2002 01:17:36

I have successfully developed my asp.net web application
which uses crystal reports on a test server.  I have
copied the file over to the production machine and receive
the following error when trying to run the application.
"Object reference not set to an instance of an object. "
I have verified that a virtual directory
called "CrystalReportWebFormViewer" exists.  Additionally
I have checked the aspnet rights on the crystalreports
directory.  I NEED HELP!  Crystal is making me an old man
quickly.  Am I missing a configuration setting?  What is
the method in which Crystal Reports should be installed on
the web server?  Should I deploy the project in a
different manner? If so, what is the best method?
Thanks in advance,
tim