ASP.NET Webmin Management Console

Post by Mark A. Richma » Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:15:34

I'm looking for an open source ASP.NET based admin tool similar to Webmin.
Does anyone know if one exists, or if I am to write my own, which .NET
Framework APIs I should be looking into? I saw a webadmintool group, but
that seems to be focused on Active Directory.

The functionality I'm interested in is:

- Reboot/Shutdown
- Visual SourceSafe Admin
- User/Group Admin
- Command Shell
- View disks/filesystems/shares
- File Manager
- Event Log Viewer

We have a highly secure environment, so the only port I want to use is
HTTPS. Otherwise, I would normally use Management Console, but not in this
environment.

Thanks,
Mark

1. asp.net and console application

Hi Sandy,
here is my VB Version for your Problem:

Dim sID As Integer
Dim lvInfo As New System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo()

lvInfo.FileName = "sample.bat"

lvInfo.WorkingDirectory = sPath

lvInfo.WindowStyle = ProcessWindowStyle.Hidden

lvInfo.Arguments = sCulture + " " + sProjectname

Dim lpTemp As Diagnostics.Process = System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(lvInfo)

sID = lpTemp.ExitCode()

lpTemp.Close()

Greetings Gnter

2. Navbar prob w/chilwebs

3. ANN: Remoting Management Console

4. Frame alignments

5. Management Console Snapin with .NET

6. Processes, can we index them??

7. Executing console application from asp.net issue

8. Games programming books

9. Management Console Error

10. Executing console application from asp.net

11. Problem : Unable to send email from console or asp.net apps: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

12. Using Console for logging/debugging in ASP.NET (HOW TO)

13. Java Console crashes in ASP.NET IDE