Looking For Editable Drop down List Server Control...

Looking For Editable Drop down List Server Control...

Post by Michael Risto » Sat, 26 Jan 2002 08:41:44

Hello All,

I am looking for a .NET drop down list that allows the user to edit the
value data if they choose.  Of coarse they could select from the list if
they want to.

A good example is at www.ycode.com.

I want something just like it written as a .NET server control.  And Free of
coarse.

Thanks...

Direct all replys to:  Mike Riston

1. User control (drop-down list) in editable datagrid.

I have a drop down list in a user control. When using it
on a simple insert screen it works fine. If however it is
used in an editable datgrid, I can only extract the first
item from the list instead of the selected one, using the
following code:

Dim temp As ulhDropDownList = e.Item.Cells(1).FindControl
("Site")
Dim txtSite As String = temp.strSelected

See attahched file for full code.

Does anyone have any ideas why this might happen?

Many thanks.

  Edit_User_Horizontal_old.aspx
8K Download

2. increase partition

3. retrive preselected value in second drop down list from the first drop down list

4. OnKeyDown event in a Dialog Applicatio

5. Editable drop down lists

6. Firewall Test and Evaluation

7. formatting html in output drop down list server control

8. BJ vs Laser ?

9. Newbee ASP.Net, generate a list of drop down list boxes!

10. Binding of Array to Drop down list control

11. Properties Designer - Dynamic Drop down lists on inherited controls

12. how to create calender picker control with drop down list

13. Drop Down List in Place Holder control